When the Delta Dental Foundation (DDF) was established in 1980, one of its first activities was to sponsor continuing education seminars for dentists. These seminars, co-sponsored by the Delta Dental Foundation, Delta Dental and the University of Michigan School of Dentistry’s Office of Continuing Education, have evolved into annual continuing educational programs designed specifically for dentists and/or dental office staff.
A variety of topics are presented by dentists from around the country.
These events are for Delta Dental participating dentists only.
The Annual Kenneth J. Ryan Memorial Seminar: Traumatic Dental Injuries; Maximizing Outcomes, Minimizing Complications
Dr. Anthony DiAngelis
Date: January 8, 2020, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Rackham Graduate School Auditorium, 915 E. Washington St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- How to rapidly assess and document traumatic injuries.
- How to provide emergency care and stage future treatment.
- Which factors influence ultimate prognosis.
- When and how long to splint injured teeth.
- How to minimize complications associated with dentoalveolar trauma.
- How to treat avulsion, luxation injuries, and root fractures of the primary and permanent dentition.
- How to manage injuries of the immature vs. mature permanent tooth.